Propex Heatsource HS2000 Hot Air Heater.
Propex Heatsource HS2000
The HS2000 is a 12V automatic thermostatically controlled blown air heating system that has an output of 1.9KW, and is fuelled by butane or propane gas.
Heatsource is designed for a variety of automotive applications as a source of heat totally independent from the engine. Typically used in caravans, motorhomes and boats. The HS2000 has a single outlet and is standard delivered with a thermostatic control box, 1M of ducting, 0.75M Flexible stainless steel exhaust and combination air inlet pipe, outlet & grills, brackets, cables and fasteners. Stainless steel burner and heat exchanger with clean combustion gives maintenance free durability.
- Runs on clean burning butane and propane gas
- Reduces condensation
- Quiet thermostatic operation
- High quality motor with ball race bearings
- Digital timer thermostat available (optional extra)
- Advanced micro-processor electronics
- Self diagnostic fault finding system
- Fully CE compliant and tested to the latest European standards
- Low electrical current consumption standards
- Compact and easy to install
- Fast warm up time
- Dimensions: (mm) 320(L) x 172(W) x 100(H)