The Kidde 10SCO battery operated combination smoke and carbon monoxide alarm.
Kidde Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector
The Kidde 10SCO battery operated combination smoke and carbon monoxide alarm offers protection from the dangers of both smoke and carbon monoxide in a single unit for added convenience.
The 10SCO has a unique voice alarm to help you to determine which danger has been detected “Warning Carbon Monoxide” or “Fire Fire” will be said from the alarm.
These alarms have a fixing bracket and they are designed to be wall or ceiling mounted. They have a 10 year sensor life.
- Combination alarm offering protection from the dangers of both smoke and carbon monoxide.
- Battery Operated (9v battery supplied)
- Photoelectric smoke alarm sensing technology.
- Front-loading battery compartment for added ease of use and convenience.
- Test/Reset Button. Tests the alarm circuit operation and allows the alarm to be silenced immediately.
- Sophisticated ‘Voice Message System’ not only tells you which danger has been detected, but can even notify you of an historical event, such as “Caution, Carbon Monoxide Previously Detected”.
- End of Life Warning Signal – Alerts user when it’s time to replace the alarm (after 10 years protection).
- HUSH control feature that can be used to silence nuisance alarms.